Feathers

The Lida came. I took one the first day and felt great. No hunger, good mood, energetic and I swear it even cured my hangover. The second day I took another one. This time I got super jittery and sick feeling. Basically laid in bed all day. Drank some water and tried to force down some food. Today is day 3. I didn't take one this morning because I was still feeling just jittery effects. I talked to some people who have taken Lida. Some experienced jitters but not as bad as mine.

As I just super sensitive to drugs or what? Maybe I'll just take them every other day. I really miss being 100 pounds. I'm seriously like..113-115 now :(

And this weekend. I saw N very briefly at the party on Saturday. He came late and I came early. By 1am I was already super drunk and high and I decided to go home with some of my friends. He was with Kiley. Now I like Kiley, but she and her boyfriend just broke up and I know she has always had a thing for N. She even suggested that we have a threesome, not sure if she is joking, but she keeps mentioning it...

Now I'm left wondering, did they hook up? I know they did once before--while they were both still with their significant others--but not much happened. And I know she wants more. She was kinda hanging over him at the party, but I was fucked up so maybe not.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of my friends came to visit me and my guy friend over the weekend. The guy friend commented on us sharing clothes since we are both very into fashion, etc. But this girl friend is about 2 inches taller than me and I have tried on some of her clothes before and they were kinda big. So I say "I don't think we wear the same size." She goes WHAT?! and gets all offended. She claims she is the same size as me. I tell her she is basically calling me fat because I am shorter than her and therefore shouldn't be wearing the same size. She tries to tell me she wears a size 26 (I checked her jeans, they were size 27). I wear a 24 or 25. Even that's not the same size. She also tells me she wears a small (but some of her shirts and dresses say M on them). She asked how much I weigh. I said about 110. She said, "Same, I'm like 115."

Pffft. Sorry, I'm really annoyed with her because she thinks she's the shit and she is definitely fatter than me. Def over 115.

0 comments: