Quod me nutrit me destruit

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.

Time spent wasting is not wasted time.

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.

A moment on the lips, forever on the hips.

You can never be too rich or too thin.

You will be tempted quite frequently. You will have to choose whether to enjoy yourself wholly for those 20 minutes or so that you will be consuming excess calories, or whether you will despise yourself cordially for the next three days.

It's simple: You decide once and for all that you aren't going to eat, and there are no further decisions to make.

I do eat normally: only what is needful for survival. I can't help it that we live in a piggish society where gluttony is the norm, and everyone else is constantly stuffing themselves.

I want my collarbones and hips to be as sharp as my mind.

I have a rule when I weigh myself. If I've gained then I starve the rest of the day. But if I've lost, then I starve too.

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess baggage the shorter the trip.

I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul.

I want to be the smallest I can possibly be...when I see bone, that's the day I will finally feel free...

I'm not starving myself. I'm perfecting my emptiness.

Don't eat. If you want to see food, look in the mirror at your thighs.

Good habits result from resisting temptation.

You want food? Look at those THIGHS!

Don't eat anything today that you'll regret tomorrow.

0 comments: