Who goes out on a wednesday night?

I miss the boys. I really never hung out with girls during freshman year. Megan really wants me to rush next year so I think I might...I feel like maybe I should get some girlfriends, hah. Cause you know you can't depend on guys...not matter how much fun we've had.

It's summer now so it's very quiet. There's random house parties, but nothing crazy. Except when a certain fratty playboy comes to town...we love him and his big house. :) Like this Saturday and yesss I'm so excited!

We almost went to Heidelberg (a bar) tonight but I decided to chill with the guys rather than go party with the girls. I didn't really know the girls that well anyways.

Let's make some money tomorrow. It's the start of the weekend.
I'm going to post here really drunk. Soon.

0 comments: